Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cold Feet

Call me a perfectionist. Call me uptight. I am challenged by where I want to go with this here weblog; it's little more than a scratch pad thus far.

I'll begin with two wants here:
• Soothing, graphics and an interesting layout (a towering bread pudding for the eyes), and...
• Matchless writing that humbly displays the real marshmallow-y and confident me.

Yeaaaahright.

I'll settle for the occasional wordmerge and snippets of fresh, disconnected thoughts and snortlaughs, pastry-wrapped with pictures from my real life and enticing shiny, magpie bits I find on the interwebs.

Will she? Or won't she?

1 comment:

CookieMonster said...

Oh, I totally understand about wanting your blog to be....worthwhile...something worth reading...good. That sort of thing.

I found your blog from your link on the wtmboards. I am honored beyond words that I'm on your Blogroll. I had no idea I was on anyone's.

Good to know ya'.